7000 hectare cattle ranch Salto

ID

#4990

PRICE

$ Ask us
0

TYPE

Cattle.

RESIDENCE

No

LOCATION

Salto

AREA

7000 hectares or
17297 acres.

Location: Department Salto, distance to Montevideo 580 km.

Agricultural use: The farm is suitable for livestock. Soils are dominantly two types, very superficial rocky soils or deep soils of heavy clay with high fertility. These last soils occupy approximately 45% of the area. Currently part of this area has implanted pastures on 1.300 hectares. The remaining 55% of the area can be used only for extensive grazing.  The  design  of  the  paddocks,  both  by  size  and  shape,  together  with  the  availability  of  water and reservoirs, allows an excellent management of the different activities of the property.

Infrastructure: The farm has two sites with housing facilities. Main houses in both fractions of the farm. Besides, there are houses for workers, barns and personnel rest rooms. It also has four chute and pen facilities with adequate design to work with cows and sheep. The state of these facilities is good and fences are in good condition as well.

Water: Sufficient availability of water: it has water reserves throughout the fields. The three different  streams  can  also  be  used  as  a  natural  water  source  in  the  paddocks  with  access to it. There are 11 boreholes with water pumps.

CONEAT 99

Learn more about this property.

Fill this form to receive more info about this property.